‧With a male contact, mating with Line Drain or Panel Drain.
‧Secondary spring pin engages with a slot of source connector to revent the connector from being uncoupled.
‧Shorter POM cotter pin is equipped.
※ Never reuse cotter pin; reusing cotter pin might expose the operation to electrical danger.
– Ergonomic hand grip assists easier handling.
– Color coded and mechanically keyed to prevent mating errors.
– Contacts fitted with a plastic end cap to prevent accidental touching of live parts.
– IP 2X finger protection against electric shock.
– M40 cable gland is supplied with two rubber bushings,18mm (I.D.) and 26m (I.D.),for gripping cables up to 19-28mm diameter.
– R120 Reduction Sleeve, 16.50mm (I.D.) x 32mm(L),is included as standard for cable diameter 120mmsq; other size of sleeve is available upon request.
|Part Number||Type||Key Position||Color||Contact||Cable Gland Clamping|
|PFLD-2BK-S120M40A||Line Source||Line 1||Red||C240 = 240mmsq Crimp||M40B = 22-32mm|
– Current Rating: 400A continuous with 120mmsq cable.
– Withstanding Voltage: 1000Vac.
– Test Voltage: 4500Vac.
– Short Circuit Rating: Up to 35.5kA.
– Insulation Resistance: >5000 M Ohms at 500Vac.
– Contact Resistance: 0.1m Ohms.
– IP rating while mated: IP67.
– Contact Material: Brass with silver plated
– Housing Material: High Impact Resistant Thermoplastic.
– Cotter Pin Material: POM.
– Working Temperature: 45 to 85 Degree C
– Contact Type: Set Screw.
– Set Screw Torque on Brass Contact: 10.5 N/meter (minimum required).
– Mating Cycle: 500 / – Flammability: UL94-V0.
– CE and RoHS compliant.