– With a male contact, mating with Line Drain or Panel Drain.
– Secondary spring pin engages with a slot of source connector to prevent the connector from being uncoupled.
– Shorter POM cotter pin is equipped.
※ Never reuse cotter pin; reusing cotter pin might expose the operation to electrical danger.
– Ergonomic hand grip assists easier handling.
– Color coded and mechanically keyed to prevent mating errors.
– Contacts fitted with a plastic end cap to prevent accidental touching of live parts.
– IP 2X finger protection against electric shock.
– M40 cable gland is supplied with two rubber bushings,18mm (I.D.) and 26m (I.D.),for gripping cables up to 19-28mm diameter.
– R120 Reduction Sleeve, 16.50mm (I.D.) x 32mm(L),is included as standard for cable diameter 120mmsq; other size of sleeve is available upon request.
|Part Number||Type||Key Position||Color||Contact||Cable Gland Clamping|
|PFLS-2BK-S120M40A||Line Source||Line 2||Brown||Set Screw 120 mmsq||M40/19-28mm|
1. Innovative and key releasing pin delivers great convenience while uncoupling.
2. POM cotter pin for excellent insulation.
3. M40*1.5 cable gland with bushing for IP67.
4. Rubber bushing I.D.18 mm or 26 mm for gripping cable.
5. Brass with silver-plated for superior conductivity.
6. Silicon O-ring provides upmost airtight-alike mating.
7. Non-conductive high impact-resistant thermoplastic for max durability and safety
8. Ergonomic rubber grip offers comfort and easier handling.
– Current Rating: 400A continuous with 120mmsq cable.
– Withstanding Voltage: 1000Vac.
– Test Voltage: 4500Vac.
– Short Circuit Rating: Up to 35.5kA.
– Insulation Resistance: >5000 M Ohms at 500Vac.
– Contact Resistance: 0.1m Ohms.
– IP rating while mated: IP67.
– Contact Material: Brass with silver plated
– Housing Material: High Impact Resistant Thermoplastic.
– Cotter Pin Material: POM.
– Working Temperature: 45 to 85 Degree C
– Contact Type: Set Screw.
– Set Screw Torque on Brass Contact: 10.5 N/meter (minimum required).
– Mating Cycle: 500 / – Flammability: UL94-V0.
– CE and RoHS compliant.