– With a male contact, mating with Line Drain.
– Innovative patent key-release pin for easy uncoupling without additional tool.
– With a male contact, mates with Line Drain.
– Supplied with M12 threaded post with brass nut and spring washer for cable attachment.
– Color coded and mechanically keyed to prevent mating errors.
– Contacts fitted with a plastic end cap to prevent accidental touching of live parts.
– IP 2X finger protection against electric shock.
– 4 x dia. 5.5mm fixing holes on the flange.
|Part Number||Type||Key Position||Color||Thread & Nut|
|PFPD-3GY||Panel Drain||Line 3||Gray||M12|
– Current Rating: 400A continuous with 120mmsq cable.
– Withstanding Voltage: 1000Vac.
– Test Voltage: 4500Vac.
– Short Circuit Rating: Up to 35.5kA.
– Insulation Resistance: >5000 M Ohms at 500Vac.
– Contact Resistance: 0.1m Ohms.
– IP rating while mated: IP67.
– Contact Material: Brass with silver plated
– Housing Material: High Impact Resistant Thermoplastic.
– Cotter Pin Material: POM.
– Working Temperature: 45 to 85 Degree C
– Contact Type: Set Screw.
– Set Screw Torque on Brass Contact: 10.5 N/meter (minimum required).
– Mating Cycle: 500 / – Flammability: UL94-V0.
– CE and RoHS compliant.