TURN-LOK connectors are the choice for quality electrical demand. UL and cUL listed, and also made to comply with NEMA 20A and 30A configuration. It is constructed of sturdy Nylon, PBT (thermoplastic) and premium grade of copper alloy, ensuring the durability and reliability for power connection. Turn-Lok is available in both receptacles and plugs for voltage AC125/250V, and covering up the needs for single and three phase applications.
Part Number: ATL-1430LP
– Ribbed main body for firm and secure gripping.
– Constructed of PBT (thermoplastic) and Nylon for greater impact-resistance and insulation.
– Screw-type cord grip for maximum tightening force.
– Material: Nylon and PBT (thermoplastic) for line male and female; PBT only for socket receptacle.
– Terminals: 1.8mm Copper alloy for 30A line male/female, 1.6mm copper alloy for 20A line male / female, 1.2mm copper alloy for receptacle.
– Terminal screw: #10 screws bronze.
– Wire accommodation: AWG #12 wire (for 20A connectors) / AWG #10 wire (for 30A connectors).