Mini-Cam is a series of 150 Amp light duty single pole connector in addition to heavy duty 400 Amp ones. Like its heavy duty family members, Mini-Cam is also constructed of Santoprene, possessing a superior performance in insulation. With enhanced features on safety designs and wider range of cable accommodation, Mini-Cam is the ideal and reliable connector for your own job.
Voltage Rating: 600V Maximum
Amperage Rating: 150A Maximum
Base Compound: Santoprene 105 ℃ rated
Contact Material: Brass
Terminal Accommodation: #8, #6, #4, #2
Retaining Pin Material: POM
1. Non-conductive retaining pin for upmost safety and insulation.
2. Outstanding arrow point provides visible mark for mating the connectors.
3. Largely-ribbed housing for comfort and secure grip.
4. Wider range of cable accommodation from #8 AWG to #2 AWG
5. POM sleeve, 2x longer than others, fully encompassing the contact to make greater insulation.
5. Double set screws for cable firmly sit in the position; additional longer set screws are supplied for mating smaller cable.
6. Boot made of UV-resistant Santoprene, providing excellent protection. Safer and durable.
7. Cable cut-off identification clearly engraved on the boot.