Rated Current: AC 20A 250V
Operating Limit Voltage: AC 400V
Insulation Resistance: > 2000M Ohms
Contact Resistance: < 3M Ohms
Rated Voltage: AC 1500V
Terminal Wear: 5000+ connection
Hipot Test: 1800 VAC / Min.
Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
– Rugged die-casted aluminum alloy shells, with black non-conductive finish, making cable assembly most convenient with two-shell design.
– Hard gold-plated copper alloy machined contact, for both solder and crimp type, ensures the excellent conductibility.
– Non-conductive first grade Bakelite (Neoprene for crimp type) provides greatest insulation.
– Integral-compressed strain relief handles wide range of cable sizes.
– Extended ground contact at female side ensures “mate first, break last” for safety operation.
– Compatible with Socapex “419” and Veam “VSC” connectors.
– Feasible for PG29 cable gland.
– Crimp contacts are available for purchase separately.
– UL / cUL listed.